Trick or Treating @ the Library!
Happy Homecoming Benedict!
Everybody Get Up for the Tigers! Congratulations Tigers for an excellent game!!!!!!
What's All the Pink About?October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. It’s more than wearing pink, its helping others learn about this disease and how to overcome the challenging diagnosis. Why not spend some time reading and researching the symptoms, cure and cause of breast cancer? This disease effects the old as well as the young (male and female). The library has eBooks, magazines, as well as traditional books that can be used to find out more about CANCER. In October, let's PINK OUT at Benedict (Dress in PINK as often as possible). Explore the websites below for detailed information.
NAXOS Jazz Music Library: Mixed selections of jazz legends and contemporary jazz.
NAXOS Music Library: World’s largest online classical music library. Offers streaming access to CD tracks, standard, and rare repertoire.
What do you need to check out eBooks?
Benedict College ID Card , 13 Digit Barcode number , eBook Account and Device
Visit your library and borrow an eBook today.
- Breast Cancer Awareness Month
- Domestic Violence Awareness
- Dental Hygiene Month
- Health Literacy Month
- Pharmacists Month
- Barber, Matthew. Breast cancer [electronic resource] : an atlas of investigation and management.
- Berry, Dawn Bradley. The domestic violence sourcebook.
- Burt, Brian A. Dentistry, dental practice, and the community.
- Buzawa, Eve. Responding to domestic violence : the integration of criminal justice and human services.
- Chambliss, William. Crime and criminal behavior.
- Davis, Richard L. Domestic violence : facts and fallacies.
- Jaffe, Peter. Child custody & domestic violence : a call for safety and accountability.
- Kwabi-Addo. Bernard. Cancer causes and controversies : understanding risk reduction and prevention.
- Osbourne, Helen. Health literacy from A to Z : practical ways to communicate your health message.
- Pattison, Anna Matsuishi. Dental hygiene: the detection and removal of calculus.
- Shannon, Joyce. Disease management sourcebook : basic consumer health information about coping with chronic and serious illnesses, navigating the health care system.
- U. S. Consumer Safety Commission. Poison Prevention Packaging: A Text for Pharmacists & Physicians.
****Two copies of Congressman James Clyburn's book
Blessed Experiences are available at Benedict's Library.
"A Mind Is A Terrible Thing to Waste"
Continue doing whatever it takes to make you
an awesome Benedict Tiger!
So much to see. So much to read!!
Visit Your Library Today!
Visit Your Library Today!