Technology is the way of LIFE!
- National Poetry Month
- Stress Awareness Month
- Keep America Beautiful Month
- Sexual Assault Awareness Month
- Alcohol Awareness Month
- National Community Service Month
- National Library Week
- Science and Technology Week
- Community Life Week
- Cress, Christine M. Learning through Serving : A Student Guidebook for Service-Learning Across the Disciplines.
- Gupta, Dinesh. Marketing Library and Information Services : International Perspectives.
- Kemshall, Hazel. Good Practice in Working with Violence.
- Miller, Lauren. 5 Minutes to Stress Relief: How to Release Fear, Worry, and Doubt.
- Morgan, Gerald. The Shaping of English Poetry.
- Pearson, Gregg. Technically Speaking : Why All Americans Need to Know More about Technology.
- Rhoads, Robert. Community Service and Higher Learning : Explorations of the Caring Self.
- Smith, Jonathan. Advance in ABC Relaxation Research.
- Strachan, John. Poetry.
ProQuest Science Journals is a definitive resource for students studying both the applied and general sciences. With coverage dating back to 1986, ProQuest Science Journals features over 1,590 titles-with more than 1,280 available in full text. In full-text format, researchers have access to all the charts, diagrams, graphs, tables, photos, and other graphical elements so vital to scientific and technical literature. These journals cover hundreds of topics relating to all major fields of study, including Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, Biology, Earth Science and Chemistry. Titles available from ProQuest Science Journals include: Journal of Climate, The Journal of Nutrition, Journal of the Atmospheric Sciences, Critical Reviews in Environmental Science and Technology.
Usernames and Passwords can be obtained from the Library's Information Desk.
Continue doing whatever it takes to make you an AWESOME BC TIGER!
So much to research. So much to read and see!!
REACH For Your BC Library in 2015!!